Bannerflow / Senior B2B Sales
Försäljning – Stockholm
Senior B2B Sales
Bannerflow is one of the most disruptive, innovative and exciting tech companies in Europe. Today we have over 1 000 brands in more than 60 countries and Bannerflow banner ads now reach over 100 million views per day.
For two years in a row, Bannerflow has been named as one of Sweden’s fastest growing tech companies by Deloitte Tech Fast 50. We’re growing organically +50% each year. This year Bannerflow has been named as a DI Gasell company and also as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest growing companies by Financial Times and their FT1000 list.
If you truly want to be a critical part of a company, here’s your chance. Being part of the Sales Team at Bannerflow your main task will be helping us reach the global online advertising market with our solution. Your mission is to help companies become part of the Bannerflow world. You’ll be part of a hardworking and determined sales team in an extremely fast paced environment.
Who you are: You’re a true seller and you know your trade, and your past success shows it, and you want to push your boundaries. In this role your main responsibility is to close new business consistently at, or exceed, targets set. You’re a hunter and we trust that you deliver, if not, you’ll be able to understand why and adapt to drive results.
You feel comfortable to navigate complex mid-market and enterprise organizations to move the ball forward to ultimate deal closure. You’re prepared to generate own prospects from researching and own network. You’re ready to uncover business pains, deliver customized product demos to help prospects understand the value of the Bannerflow solution, clearly articulate ROI and deliver the best solution for their business.
This is for you if:
- You have 2+ years’ experience of B2B solutions sales, ideally technology sales background.
- You have an intellectual curiosity with an insane drive and determination.
- You’re experienced in managing and closing complex sales cycles, involving several key stakeholders.
- You have strong listening skills and are coachable.
- You are business and tech savvy, and have an understanding of cloud-based technologies.
- You’re experienced in accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- You constantly want to exceed your goals and want to challenge yourself.
- You have a team player attitude. You understand that by yourself you can go faster, but with a team you can go further.
- You have superior communication skills, in English, both written and oral.
This is not for you if:
- You’re not willing to proactively generate new pipeline opportunities.
- You don’t like to take responsibility for your own results.
- You don’t like to take initiatives and overcome challenges.
- You truly believe a sales technology-stack solely will be what helps you reach your targets.
- You don’t enjoy working in a non-prestigious environment.
- You don’t have a passion for sales.
- You don’t have tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
Interested? If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and if you’re serious about this, here’s what to do next. Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter and/or any other information you see fit in order to present who you are. You also need to show you have a little something extra! There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position. If successful, you’ll be meeting quite a few from us and we’ll be asking a lot of tough questions. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow. We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.
For more information bannerflow.com