Yggdrasil Gaming / CMO
Marknadsföring – Stockholm
Yggdrasil Gaming is looking for a strong CMO, with a documented experience in B2B Marketing, such as industry fairs/events, trade marketing, trade PR and sponsorship. You will also have an understanding of the promotion of our products through partners, i.e. image and transaction based online marketing, as well as positioning of a company in the corporate communication including even the finance market etc. Your background is from a fast-paced and innovative environment in neighboring industries.
Yggdrasil is one of the fastest growing iGaming providers in the industry, if not the fastest. With a recent award as iGaming Software Supplier and Innovation in Slots Provider of the year under the belt, we are still hungry for more! The industry, operators and end-users, have an appetite for innovation as well as the time-proven methods. Yggdrasil is set out to provide both. With our continued growth, we are establishing a new base in the heart of Stockholm to house an extended Creative, Product and Corporate Services team, continuing to deliver an exceptional product that continues to set new standards in online casino.
You will be based in Stockholm (in our brand new office in Hammarby Sjöstad) and will be a key role in our future achievements and success. Your main responsibility is to define and execute the marketing strategy, in close cooperation with senior management, aligned with company's overall objectives. In your team, you will have ten to twelve very skilled marketers, plus international consultants, who are dedicated to provide the best bang for the buck thinking outside the box. You will be expected to travel to our offices in Malta, Gibraltar and Krakow or to any other place for e.g. events and fairs approximately one week per month.
As we are a very ambitious company, we think that you are a senior profile, but have not yet peaked. And we know we are asking for a lot.
- Proven track record to lead and develop team members - minimum of five years
- Minimum of three years of experience in an international Marketing Department
- Marketing, business or similar relevant Bachelor’s degree
- Results focused B2B marketing leader with a solid digital background
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to evaluate the performance of campaigns, to adjust mix and to inform addition of new tactics
- Strong campaign management skills - capable of leading multiple campaigns concurrently
- Strong partner management, partnering with stakeholders to deliver on objectives
- A dual-minded approach: a highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven, thinks scale, and relies on data to make decisions
- Experience from fast growing companies
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Budget and cost responsibility - and efficiency to get best results from each investment
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy and as part of a team
- High skills to represent the Marketing Department as part of the bigger business picture¨
- Positive attitude and willing to go the extra mile
- Previous work experience at a tech company
- English fluency
The CMO will add great value to the organization on all levels! You will act very much as a leader of the organization with all questions related to Marketing and Communications. To be successful in this role, you must have a clear understanding of our business objectives and be able to define and implement Marketing strategies, utilize the team members, in order to meet the company goals. Work closely with internal stakeholders such as Management, CPO, CSO, CFO and CCO organizations.
Lead, inspire and develop a team of B2B marketers across multiple offices to establish goals, execute with excellence and create accountability for results. Know our customer needs, how we can help them and how to bring our diverse products offerings to the market.
We produce and deliver iGaming favorites every day - join us as we are becoming the No 1 iGaming provider in the world.