MG Asia / Business Development Manager (Live Dealer)
Online Gaming experts servicing some of the World's largest and most successful Software providers and operators alike.
- Develop opportunities in target markets with support of marketing
- Nurturing and developing relationships with key customer accounts
- Increase product adoption and revenue, whether within existing operators or with new operators
- Providing specialist advice on the products and/or services related to Live Dealer
- Be the product spokesperson in the market
- Provide market intelligence information back into the product team and product director
- At least 5 years of sales or business development experience, preferable in the iGaming space
- At least 10 years of working experience, with at least 4 years of relevant experience in the Live Dealer product space, either as a supplier or as an operator.
- A good understanding of the product landscape, competitors, trends, and market intelligence
- Strong network within the industry will be very highly desired
- Strong communication, collaboration and customer engagement skills
- A self-starter personality, possessing the aptitude to be independent and resourceful
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Willingness to travel and build relationships with operators from all over the region
- Degree or Diploma
- Based in either one of the following locations : Taiwan, Manila, Hong Kong or Singapore (Depending on candidate situation)
Salary: We offer a competitive package.