MG Asia / Integration Specialist (Live Dealer)
Online Gaming experts servicing some of the World's largest and most successful Software providers and operators alike.
- Support sales initiatives by being the technical spokesperson for the product. This person is expected to accompany the business development manager or account manager into key accounts and present on the technical and integration aspects of the product as part of the sales process to seal the deal
- Operator Satisfaction (Product Adoption Experience). Work with account management team to build relationships with operators’ Live Dealer team to ensure that we improve our product adoption experience and overall operator satisfaction.
This person is expected to
- As part of post sales, work with operators to overcome their integration challenges to ensure a smooth experience
- Gather issues and requirements that are needed to ensure smooth product adoption
- Solicit feedback from operators on operational pain points, and how our offering can be modified to address them
- Provide Feedback to Product Team on technical integration requirements, technology trends, and operator feedback
- At least 7 years of working experience, with at least 3 years of relevant experience in the Live Dealer product space, either as a supplier or as an operator.
- A deep understanding (gained from experience) of the operational needs, technical requirements and trends of the product in the Asia region
- Strong communication, collaboration and customer engagement skills
- A self-starter personality, possessing the aptitude to be independent and resourceful
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Willingness to travel and be onsite with the operator
- Degree or Diploma in IT or equivalent
- Based in either one of the following locations : Taiwan, Manila, Hong Kong or Singapore (Depending on candidate situation)
Salary: We offer a competitive package